Emmer Group is devoted to serving both our consumers and the general public with quality service, products and a devoted staff. Below recognizes some of the achievements and recognitions Emmer Group has obtained in it’s over 50 years of building the places that you call home!
- In 50 years, Emmer Development has never been the object of a lawsuit by a customer.
- Emmer Development is responsible for more than 8,000 homes in more than 100 communities across the state of Florida.
- Emmer Development housing communities can be found in 15 Florida counties including Alachua, Broward, Collier, Dade, Duval, Escambia, Hillsboro, Marion, Okaloosa, Palm Beach, Pinellas, Polk, Seminole, Suwannee and Volusia.
- The Emmer Group currently has more than 55 extremely talented, dedicated and honorable staff members in Gainesville, Pensacola, Orlando and Ormond-By-The-Sea.
- In 2002 and 2003, Emmer Development was selected to Professional Builder Magazine’s “101 Best Companies to Work For in the Residential Construction Industry” list.
- In 2004, the Gainesville Chamber of Commerce honored Emmer Development as a “2004 Business of the Year" in the category of Best Business Expansion.
- In 2005, the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation awarded Emmer Development Corp. with the Restoration/Rehabilitation Award for the renovation of the World War II Coastal Watchtower in Ormond Beach, Florida.
- In 2006, Lori McGriff and Emmer Development Corp. were named "Builder of the Year" by the Builders Association of North Central Florida.